Friday, May 04, 2007

 

UPDATE

OK, in my last post I said I would try to be more diligent about posting - obviously that didn't happen. I have successfully completed another semester in school and the end is in sight. I will hopefully only go to school one more year before I qualify for my alternative license which will allow me to work as a school counselor while I complete my final internship requirements. That's what I'm hoping and praying will happen.
In the personal realm, I'm in the midst of birthday celebrations, which are always fun! I've recently returned to the singles group at church and love it. The new format (geographically divided small groups) is awesome. I haven't done much pleasure reading lately, but I'm about to order several books for my one month hiatus from school. I start class again in June, but it is with the same professor I had this semester and should be excellent. I'm a little floored that all I seem to be able to talk about is school today. I guess that is just where my brain is at the moment. I'll try to update more regularly - please notice I said try....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?