Thursday, January 11, 2007

 

The new year...

I survived New Year's Eve, although I didn't do anything, partly becuase of my knee injury which prevented me from being able to dress up in fancy clothes (even I like to do that now and again), but more becuase I'm just in a really funky place. I really thought I'd be able to climb out of it by now, but here we are closing the second week of 2007 and I'm still in the funk. I don't have any logical reason to be here (which aggrevaites the snot out of me - although I'm very greatful for not having a reason), I just can't seem to kick these feelings to the curb. It's almost as if I have convinced myself that I don't deserve to be happy, but why?? There is no reason for me not to be happy and there is no reason for me to think I shouldn't be.

I ask that my friends pray for me and please have patience as I try to conquer these ugly thoughts that seem to be winning the emotional battle right now.

Comments:
Where've you been?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?