Friday, December 15, 2006

 

And the Knee Wins!!

Ok - for those who haven't known me very long, I played soccer for many years, therefore my knees are way, way older than I am. That being said, I have been very fortunate and not had to deal with any knee surgery thus far, I'm afraid my success has just ended. I found out yesterday that I will most likely have to have knee surgery for my munisicus (I realize that isn't spelled correctly). I'm doing 4 weeks of physical therapy in an effort to avoid surgery, but if that doesn't work - I'll have to go under the knife. Oh well - I'll try to just take it in stride. The good news is that I can still walk (sort of) and that all of my tendons are intact.
On a much happier note - I finished school on Wednseday and have approximately four weeks break before I start again. I can see the end in sight and I'm very, very excited.

Just wanted to keep everyone updated. Hope all is going well for each of you.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?