Wednesday, May 03, 2006

 

Birthdays and Half-Marathons

Well, I did it. I celebrated my 25th birthday by completing the Country Music Half Marathon. Although I don't think I'll ever complete another half marathon, I can at least say that I've completed one - that's all that matters. I FINISHED!!!! Thanks to my sister Kel for walking/running along with me - gives a whole new meaning to that's what sisters are for!

I've learned alot in the last year, mainly about myself. It has been good. Although I'm still not done learning (I believe learning is a life-long venture), I feel much more confident about who I am and what I represent. I finally feel like I'm settling into myself - if that makes any sense.

Comments:
Good for you! I'm sorry I missed your birthday.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?