Wednesday, April 12, 2006

 

2 weeks to go....

The title says it all. I have two weeks to go in this semester and I will have survived another semester of graduate school. I can't believe the things I'm learning, the rearranging of my priorities, and the fact that I have survived. I look back over the last few months and am amazed at what I have accomplished professionally, personally, and academically. It is nice to have this moment to recognize my success. I do however only have a moment b/c of final projects, meetings, work, etc. Life is never dull that is for sure, but at least I can take a few moments to smell the roses so to speak.

As I have been getting asked a few questions I will take a few moments to address my friends: It has been an interesting few months in the friend department as well. I have completely changed the group of friends I hang out, partly by choice, and partly by circumstance. It has been good for me though - I do miss my old friends and wish we had more in common, but also realize that right now we don't. It's sad, but true, some people will never be in our lives more than a few weeks or months - and that's ok. I love you and miss you all, but wish you the best.

On the same token, I'm closer to the people going through my graduate program, which is an amazing blessing, but having someone who understands the monumental tasks laid out before us at the beginning of the semester is a blessing. It has been a learning semester for me, very contemplative - which has been very healthy. I have loved what I have learned about myself, my friends (new and old), and I am excited about things yet to come.

I know that many of you have had a rough time the last few months, my apologies for not being able to support you the way I would have liked. I hope that you are well on the way to recovering or discovering whichever is appropriate for you to reach inner peace. Thank you for your support and love over the last year - it has meant more than words can say.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?