Wednesday, November 02, 2005

 

England -Monday - HBC

HBC was AWESOME!! The kids are so cute. We have a bunch of wild little boys - much love to lunatic Lew and pscyho Sam (nicknames given by the children themselves). Talk time - the part of HBC that I'm in charge of - totally flopped today w/ the little kids. It went a little better w/ the oldren ones. I really hope that tomorrows more interactive story will go a bit better.
After HBC, we did a walking tour and some shopping in Loughbourgh today. They have this amazing shoe shop that I'm going to try to get sexy shoes at for London. We'll see what happens.
We had women's bible study tonight at the church. Can I just tell you how wonderful Sheryl Wilson is - she did a great job. And Tracey Dean - holy cow can the girl sing. It was beautiful. The lesson was on the woman at the well and Jesus. The ladies of L'boro really had some good discussions following the story. I feel so lucky to get to be on a trip w/ such amazing women, only to go meet more amazing women.
My favorite moment: At the end of the Bible Study some ladies requested to sing more songs - Kinsey climbed up in my lap to sit. She ended up holding the song book and sang alone to the tune, even though she can't read the words. It was 'ohs' 'ums' and 'uhs' but is was ADORABLE!! It was absolutely precious. I nearly started to cry.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?