Monday, October 31, 2005

 

Next Chapter Please

I realize I'm not done talking about my trip to England, for that I'm sorry - I've been a little swamped lately. I do have great news - I will be turning in my resignation at my current employer in just a few hours. I have been offered another position elsewhere with a higher pay scale.

I'm personally very excited about moving on and leaving behind this chapter of my life. It is all part of my focus on me plan started several months ago. Going to England was the first major step, this is step number two. I never dreamed it would come so quickly on the heals of the first.

Thank you all for your love and support during this crazy time, especially my England Team. I never would have made it without you guys! :-)

Comments:
Congrats, girl.

I hope it leads to more and better things.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?