Sunday, October 02, 2005

 

Exciting Times

Well, many things are up in the air right now. I still haven't made a decision as to my career situation. At this point I have made tentative phone calls, and emails expressing interest, but nothing yet. I did start my substitute teaching application, but it will have to wait until after my England trip for sure. In the next 6 days I have to prepare for an 8 hour class on Saturday, I have board meeting on Monday, England meeting on Tuesday, Wednesday is church (maybe) & study, Thursday is Study, Friday is study and final project prep. Saturday is class - I have to be at school by 7:45am!! For those of you who know me - you can realize exactly how amazing it is that I can make it to class. I am also working two jobs right now (still) in order to be comfortable - it sucks, but it is the price I have to pay (no pun intended).

I'm getting really excited about our England trip. I can't believe I'll be in London in 12 days!!! It's amazing.

I did something today I'm very proud of - I had enough courage to ask someone that I've been interested in for a while, if they were in fact interested in someone else. Sadly the answer is yes, he is interested in someone else. :-( BUT I at least had the nerve to ask, and now I know. "And knowing is half the battle" - Thanks GI Joe. I suppose it will make things better in the end, but that doesn't take any of the hurt away for now. I will survive - I am incredibly proud of myself for having enough guts to ask. Hopefully he and I can continue to be friends and that is it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?