Monday, July 11, 2005

 

Life is just crazy sometimes

Ok - so I fell off the face of the earth for awhile. No worries - I'm doing fine. Life just gets a bit crazy sometimes and something had to give. Unfortunately it was my blog. My apologies to the few loyal readers I have. My friends will never cease to amaze me I think. We have a pretty tight circle in which we run - it is nice because I haven't been part of a group this large since high school. It is nice to belong and have lots of friends again. Wow - I sound like a freakin' PBS commercial - shoot me now!!! However with cirlces of friends sometimes comes drama. We have had our fair share over the last couple of weeks. I always think its funny that spending too much time together just fuels drama even more. The trip to England in October could be interesting. Our group leaders (who are two of my closests friends) wanted to start meeting weekly from now until we leave - the group has vetoed that - not because we don't think it necessary, but because we are afraid of getting on each others nerves. Now, one of the leaders posed this question to me, "wouldn't you rather the irritation happened here, before we left, then when we are over there?" I don't guess I had ever thought of it that way, but it makes sense. I dont' know which is better, any thoughts?

I'm starting to get really excited about Team England (original I know) - the mission team from church that I'll be a part of this fall. It is becoming a reality for me, not just a concept. I've got to get my passport!!! I think about it once a week or so, then forget. Maybe I can do that this week!!! That should be my goal for the week - to get my passport application filled and paid for by Saturday afternoon. That's five days from now. Maybe I can make it happen.

Comments:
who says we're going to be irritated with each other over there?? we're going across the pond to work, leaving all petty dramas at home.
 
Let's vote for irritation not happening at all! And, no, we don't want irritation to happen here because it would carry over.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?