Tuesday, July 19, 2005

 

As Life goes on...

Well, Harry Potter book six has been released. I'm slowly making my way through its pages. I avoided the whole HP scene when it first emerged, but I must admit, I really love the stories now. Anyway - life is going on.

I have laid out my school schedule for the remainder of my graduate work. I wonder if God ever laughs at us for planning the future? I have decided to take a part time job to increase money and pay some bills off. I'm not really excited about this option, but my chosen career is not exactly rollin' in the dough, if you know what I mean.

I'm finally getting excited about my upcoming trip to England. We are going to a small little town called Loughbourgh, right in the middle of England. I'm hoping that as the trip gets closer our group w/ begin working more smoothly. Right now we are sort of all over the map. I guess that is normal for any mission team. At least we are trying to cover all our basis and do as much prep work before the trip as possible.

I'm currently watching "When Harry Met Sally" one of my all time favorite movies. It's during the dark time, when they aren't really friends or dating or anything. She tells him, "I am not your consoliation prize." How can you not love this movie? It has everything you ever need in a movie. I wonder if Billy Crystal really runs that way 0- it looks funny from behind.

I'm obviously rambling so I must go - until next time.

Comments:
I'm glad you're getting excited!! ; ) and there's nothing wrong with planning!! ha ha!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?